The 最新麻豆免费看Veterinary Loan Assistance Program (AVLAP) provides loan assistance for veterinarians who work in 最新麻豆免费看for at least four years. Veterinarians must be accepted into the program and enter into an agreement with the 最新麻豆免费看 before assistance occurs. Funding is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
The maximum assistance amount is $100,000 or the balance of the veterinarian鈥檚 college loans, whichever is less.
- Must have been awarded a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from an eligible veterinary college after Jan. 1, 2023. A veterinary college means any veterinary college or division of a university or college that offers the degree of Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or its equivalent and that conforms to the standards required for accreditation by the American Veterinary Medical Association.
- Must have a current veterinary license in Arizona.
- Must have veterinary college educational loans that are not and do not become delinquent or in default.
- Must enter into an agreement with the 最新麻豆免费看 indicating that you will work as a full-time veterinarian in 最新麻豆免费看for the following four years after obtaining a valid licensure in Arizona.
- Must work full-time in one of the following practice areas for at least two of the four years:
- Agricultural practice in an area designated by the as having a shortage.
- A nonprofit, county or municipal shelter.
- Must submit required documentation with the application:
- Transcripts showing a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree or its equivalent, conferred after Jan. 1, 2023;
- 最新麻豆免费看veterinary license;
- Federal and private promissory notes;
- Balances of all federal loans found in your Federal Student Aid account; and
- Balances of private student loans.
For questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org